How to add a post or latest news item
- From The WordPress Dashboard Click on Add Post on the right hand side. Posts > Add New
- Fill in the Post title
- Upload a feature image (on the right hand side)
Image Size 1080px X 675px
- Click on upload files top left then select file
- Further down on the right hand side in the Divi Page Settings select hide the post title
- Click the Use Divi Builder Button under the page title
- Click on Chose Premade Layouts (middle box)
- Click on Your Saved Layouts
- Click on Latest News Template
- After the Template is loaded edit the text content under the title by clicking on the grey gear (cog) icon surrounding the box.
- Once you are happy with the content click on the green arrow on the bottom right of the box.
- Click on ‘Publish’ (the green button)on the bottom right
- Click on Edit Page on the top black bar
- On the bottom right of the page in the section Divi Page Settings make page layout fullwidth.
- Click update (blue button) on the top right of the page.
- If you want to share this post on social media I would also advise clicking ‘Edit snippet’ on the Yeost settings on the left hand side under the purple ‘Edit with Divi’ button.